Musings about the writing life.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

BookTubers

February was the month I discovered BookTubers.  I can't remember how exactly, but I subscribed to many and fell in love with some and even asked some if I could send some my book. And some even said yes!

(These are people who do book reviews and stuff book related on YouTube.)

I even tried my own Friday Reads which you can watch at http://youtu.be/yxdreyjATmw:

This is very scary stuff.  I don't know if I can do this as a regular thing like most BookTubers do.  And I had to google how to do everything. (I used my WebCam and iMovie).

BookTubers I recommend include: Danny Marks, JustKissMyFrog, Grazing Pages, Mothereffingbooks, Books with Bree/ Bree Taylor, Bookables, Bunny Cates (the initiator of Friday Reads on YouTube), and Books and Quills.  There are loads more that I'll let you discover on your own.

Happy BookTubing!



No comments:

Post a Comment